Mystery Shopping is the practice of using trained shoppers to anonymously evaluate customer service, operations, employee integrity, merchandising and product quality.
GQF is the representative of MSPA Europe in Georgia which means tthe program design, data preparation, reporting and all findings are collaborated under the European standards.
Mystery Shopping goes by many names:
- Secret Shopping
- Mystery Customers
- Anonymous Audits
- Virtual Customers
- Employee Evaluations
- Performance Audits
What Are The Benefits of a Mystery Shopping Program?
- Monitors and measures service performance
- Improves customer retention
- Makes employees aware of what is important in serving customers
- Reinforces positive employee/management actions with incentive-based reward systems
- Provides feedback from front line operations
- Monitors facility conditions - asset protection
- Ensures product/service delivery quality
- Supports promotional programs
- Audits pricing & merchandising compliance
- Allows competitive analyses
- Compliments marketing research data
- Identifies training needs and sales opportunities
- Educational tool for training & development
- Ensures positive customer relationships on the front line
- Enforces employee integrity.
Our European licenses
- Call Centers
- E-Commerce services
- Government agencies
- Franchise operations
- Promotions agencies
- Movie Theatres
- Recreation parks
- Transportation systems
- Fitness/health centers
- Property management firms
- Freight/courier services
- And many more.
- In-person shopping
- Telephone shopping
- Hidden video/audio recording
- Full narrative shopping (qualitative)
- Checklist shopping (quantitative)
- Purchase & return shopping
- Discrimination (matched-pair) testing.
- Costs for mystery shopping services can vary considerably depending on:
- Method of evaluation
- Complexity of shop requirements
- physical visit, telephone, etc.
- Geographic area to be covered
- Number/frequency of visits and/or evaluations
- Difficulty in recruiting and shopper incentives
- Reimbursable expenses
-Reporting requirements - types of reports and report distribution method.
Our goal is to improve and stimulate the acceptance, performance, reputation and use of mystery shopping services in Georgia and to improve the overall service quality in the region.